Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution: great foods for 2010

Happy New Year!!!

AF-NewYears2

The New Year is a time for resolutions, the perfect moment to make small changes that can have a great impact over time.  I usually fix on at least one health- or diet-related resolution.  This year is no exception.  I have two overarching goals for 2010:  to explore more unfamiliar ingredients, to learn more about sustainable foods, and to integrate them into my family's diet.


Throughout January I will be celebrating the new year by featuring a variety of interesting ingredients starting with Amaranth. I'll be posting info and recipes about this fascinating grain-that-isn't-really-a -grain during the first week of January.

I wish you a healthy and Joyful 2010!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm very very excited to follow along with your exploration of unfamiliar ingredients !!!

Hannah said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Hope 2010 is very sweet- and perhaps a bit savory, too. ;)

Angela said...

I'm looking forward to the amaranth recipes. I'm allergic to wheat, so I'm always trying to figure out ways to cook with other grains.

rachel said...

Bonne Annee, Alexa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails